Call Ahead Care Program
We know your time is valuable. With Call Ahead Care you can decrease the time spent away from home, minimize wait times and lessen your exposure to other ill patients. Here are a few simple steps to help make your next urgent care visit more convenient:
- Call the urgent care location of your choice:
- Urgent Care - Ahwatukee, please call (480) 728-4000 and select option one.
- Urgent Care - Gilbert, please call (480) 728-4100 and select option two.
- Urgent Care - Queen Creek, please call (480) 728-6000 and select option two.
- A member of our staff will take your name, contact information and the reason for your visit.
- You will be provided with an estimated wait time. Wait in the comfort of your own home until we call you when it's time to come in.
Should your condition change during your wait and you feel you are experiencing a life-threatening situation, call 9-1-1 immediately. In the event of unforeseen emergent situation with another patient your treatment may be delayed.
Our urgent care centers are open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., every day of the year, including holidays!
Urgent Care - Ahwatukee | Urgent Care - Gilbert | Urgent Care - Queen Creek
<< Back to Urgent Care Centers